Global warming is increasing at an alarming rate and it has become a serious environmental issue, reducing the global warming and bringing back world's temperature to normal is very much important.
Bamboo is the best solution for contenting the global warming in many ways:
- Bamboo absorbs Carbon dioxide and releases oxygen into the atmosphere 3 to 4 times higher than many other trees.
- One bamboo tree generates plenty of natural oxygen sufficient for more than one human being’s daily requirement.
- It grows one and a half feet a day and covers with good canopy faster than any other tree by cooling the surroundings.
- Bamboo can replace the wood for all applications such as paper, flooring, furniture, charcoal, etc.
- Recently developed cotton from bamboo will replace regular cotton, with a productivity of over 10 times from the same land.
- Bamboo co-polymer plastic replaces 50% of plastic.
- Bamboo effectively cleans the water pollution, the sewage water and effluent from the factory's effluent by its natural affinity for nitrogen, phosphorus and heavy metals.
- Bamboo enriches the soil naturally and prevents soil erosion.